MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

THE RED SHOE MAN CLUB

https://youtu.be/9Zx3OaK4Mf0

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

The prey becomes a predator.....here he is with his "band" at VooDoo Donuts in Portland a place for pedos and traffickers.

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Exposing Voodoo Doughnuts

1st Pic is of Known Pedo & Founder Tres Shannon (1 of 2 founders, Ken "Cat Daddy" Pogdson the other Pedo). Hes pictured at his first pedo location just around the street from his new location Voodoo Doughnuts.

#PedoGate#pedowood#voodoodoughnuts

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

When do we see justice. 30+ years to learn all this. I'm tried.

(1) Show this thread

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Pedo Doughnuts in Orlando Universal. Pedo Signs everywhere. Place was packed with idiot normies. WTFU people.#PedoGate#pedowood#vodoodoughnuts

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

OMG that is just SICK !!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

😠All of these nasty evil places need to be demolished to dust...! and NOW!👊

(2) Show this thread

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

i remember years ago discovering these perverts.

EVERYTHING They Say, Do IS
Direct Connotation TO Their Sexual Perversion.

"Pink Box" ... Young Girl's Vagina
"Black Doughnut"... Yep...

The WHOLE THING IS F'n Disgusting!

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

YEP.... Over the target !!!

(1) Show this thread

I grew up in Portland and my kids told me about Voodoo. They make huge donuts, went inside to pay and saw all those bizarre donuts design- thought WTF?? I was redpilled a week later.

In response Raina Davis to her Publication

The deeper you go the more unrealistic it becomes.

(1) Show this thread

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

we ordered ten dozen vegan + assorted from them (for a wedding reception banquet held at a micro brewery) WE HAD NO CLUE

portland is my birth home and i can't even live there because of these commies and their debauchery

i want to go home

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

It's everywhere - My wife and I grew up in Seattle and it's 100X worst there with Gates and company.

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

It's everywhere - My wife and I grew up in Seattle and it's 100X worst there with Gates and company.

(4) Show this thread

The people you trust the most.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Hmm? I watch his posts. Is he showing or telling????
Mind exploded !!! This shit is getting so deep.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

I would never eat there or even go there. Just saying.

(2) Show this thread

They got a huge one at Universal Orlando. I couldn't believe it.

Now we know. Time to expose them all

(1) Show this thread

I know I know! I pray these evil places are wiped from this planet! Many places like this in my neck of the woods!

Ditto....

(1) Show this thread