Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Part 1
just now
Thank you for the prayers for my Mother. She had a heart attack last night& died& they came in to tell us that they put her on a manual vent until we decided what we wanted to do. Whether to take her off of it as they said she was basically only having a pulse because they were breathing for here& that she would pass on when we took it out. That we could have a few minutes with here first in this unconscious state to say our goodbyes or they could fully vent her&send her on to larger hospital in Nashville to continue in this state.They were sure that her ribs as well were broken from reviving her, she is 86 with a pacemaker and has been in bad heart health since her month long hospital stay last yr when covid began.
We decided not to put her thro any more, remove the vent & let it be between here and God.
The nurses & staff were making her comfortable as they were sure she would pass when they removed it. God decided it was not yet time, & we still have her for n

When God wants you, the angels will come for you. I had to take my husband off the vent a few years ago, he passed within 5 minutes. My sister lingered for a day. It was a hard choice in both cases. But it was in God’s hands. Sending prayers for your mom and you and your family.♥️♥️♥️♥️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pitterpat28 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Pitter Pat to her Publication

So sorry bout your family as well.
It is hard.
I was faced with this decision before as well. When my twins were born 1 of them lived for about a month but he never developed the enzyme in his lungs that allows them to come apart with breathe they told us at the end that he could never breath on his own & if we didnt take him off that it was a very painful death from the vent.So we did to give him peace.
When my 28 yr old was in the car crash he was unconscious &on a vent as well & I truly believe that he could still hear them telling me how extensive his injuries were & that I would have to decide soon because he saved me from making that choice himself right as they were asking me what I wanted to do.
He was injured so badly internally that they worked on him for over an hour an said the brain and bodily injuries were simply too extensive. My son would not have wanted to live like that, he was a doctor himself so he would have known what they were saying.
I was thankful for tha

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

My mom alway said when a baby dies they become God’s littlest angels😇😇Hope you’re doing well, you have a lot of Faith in God and nothing can stop God’s Plan. Peace and love to you and your family♥️♥️🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread