Your favourite rival is back.

In response walker Fast to his Publication

You asshats already riot against wearing a mask for 10 minutes while shopping and then suggest the government should ban the life blood of America. How do you think that's gonna turn out?

I'd facepalm harder, but you unvaxxed idiots are taking up all the ICU beds.

Georgia election was the last straw. It was then that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that the whole fucking system was bullshit.

In response Gary Oak to his Publication

Last I checked, I'm unvaxxed and I'm not in the hospital. My wife is vaxxed and somehow, she's had the flu 6 times since getting shot#2. So take your bullshit and get out of here.

In response Eric Larson to his Publication

Tell that to the people's bridge lady.

Georgia election was the last straw. It was then that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that the whole fucking system was bullshit.

Really? You realize she was murdered, right?

She was taking Ivermectin, which did fuck all for her. Then she went to the hospital when it was already too late. No, she wasn't murdered. Go check out her Telegram, posting about how grateful she is to be taken care of between all bullshit posts.

What's with you douchebags and your fake profile photos? Probably a bot or an immigrant worker at a troll farm.

What's with the antivaxxers and their fake intellectualism? Probably a bot or a neckbeard in a basement.

You realize you are the most hated "person" here. You might as well slink back to Twitter and cower under Jack's crotch.

And why exactly would I care that you and your ilk hate me? Your opinions are a carbon copy of the next best Telegram channel anyway. I'll go there instead if I need some trash takes.

You realize that, in the end, the Bidens, the Clintons, the Faucis, the Obamas of the world that you so blindly worship, will be revealed to be the worst POS' this country has ever known. COVFEFE.

I do not worship politicians. Your ilk is the only group of people misguided enough to think of someone like Trump as some kind of prophet sent by god. So stop projecting your twisted view of the world on others and get a reality check for yourself.

Vast swaths of us were not even Trump supporters. I would have voted for Gary in '16 if it wasn't for the clearly evil Hillary being the D-Nod. I would have voted for Jorgensen in '20 if it wasn't for Biden being the D-Nod. I didn't want to "waste" my votes and actually contribute to one of those 2 getting in. I didn't become a true Trump supporter until January 5, 2021, when the obviousness of the voter fraud made it clear that our government is a corrupt, fraudulent system and never has had our best interests in mind.

I'd respect those words more if they didn't come from a misguided loser.

You don't know the first thing about me.

I know that you have spent half your time posting on this site by responding to me, someone you have already decided is a Biden worshiping bot slash douche bag that is only worthy of the term person in quotes.

Everything else aside, it already doesn't get any more sad loser-y than that, what else do I have to know?
That you project your insecurities onto others? Already know that. That you look down on others? Already know that.

You're a shitty person and a loser. Do with that information whatever you like.

Oh and I know you deleted your first response to me like five times. Textbook cringe.

See ya around step-bro.

Only people mentioned by @oak in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gary Oak, click on at the bottom under it