Your favourite rival is back.

In response walker Fast to his Publication

You asshats already riot against wearing a mask for 10 minutes while shopping and then suggest the government should ban the life blood of America. How do you think that's gonna turn out?

I'd facepalm harder, but you unvaxxed idiots are taking up all the ICU beds.

Georgia election was the last straw. It was then that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that the whole fucking system was bullshit.

In response Gary Oak to his Publication

Last I checked, I'm unvaxxed and I'm not in the hospital. My wife is vaxxed and somehow, she's had the flu 6 times since getting shot#2. So take your bullshit and get out of here.

In response Eric Larson to his Publication

Tell that to the people's bridge lady.

Georgia election was the last straw. It was then that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that the whole fucking system was bullshit.

Really? You realize she was murdered, right?

In response Eric Larson to his Publication

She was taking Ivermectin, which did fuck all for her. Then she went to the hospital when it was already too late. No, she wasn't murdered. Go check out her Telegram, posting about how grateful she is to be taken care of between all bullshit posts.

Once in the hospital, they realized that what the hospital was doing was not helping her, they tried to get her out and get her on monoclonal antibodies and HCQ / Ivermectin. The respirator combined with Remdesivir is a death sentence. You really need to just go away.

Only people mentioned by @ericman375 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Eric Larson, click on at the bottom under it