Only people mentioned by @BlenkyMclapper in this post can reply

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

In response Blenky mclapper to his Publication

I am sure in my heart that Oprah was on the island committing hideous deeds....but...the island has nowhere for a plane to land. Helicopters and submarines yes. So she flew her plane close? This is deceiving and leads to being debunked and hurting the truth movement. I would like to know more specifically how she got there.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication

i am not sure about Oprah but there is an airport at Big St James island which is a short boat ride to Little St James . Apparently many Celebs and Politicians not found on the flight logs used thatmethod to get on the Island . I am also sure there are quite a few such islands used depending on .rank

In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication

You are right, that meme is deceptive.
Children were taken to Little St. James Island by helicopter, boat and submarine, all under cover of commerce, tourism, and philanthropy.

(2) Show this thread

Wife, Mom-2 boys (1inheaven), grandma, dogmom, Irish/Mohawk patriot. Surgical Tech-tissue recovery, meme-sharing Patriot. WWG1WGA🐸

I would love to see her reaction if someone could ask her specifically about this, on live tv.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Oprah officially attends Bilderberg Meetings, she is evil to the very core! 🙏✝️🙏✝️

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

She bought herself an island. Seems all who want to hide what their doing with the kids then they buy an island to stay out of view.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

🤮She makes me sick..if she hasn't hung yet, I pray it's soon and painful..👊

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC singindavey38 on Truth Social

Not to Mention Her Personal Relationship With a Faith Healer from South America, known as "John of God"! "John of God" was charged, convicted, and sentenced to 19 years in Prison for running a "Baby Farm" and "Child Sex Slave Grooming Operation" in Brazil!! She was also a Procurer of "Casting Couch" fodder for "Harvey Weinstein and Company"!!

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Bet the release of the omicron varient is tied to exactly this thread of the GM trial... make it harder to investigate.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Nothing good. With so many of oprahs accociates being human trafficers and Pedofiles, I,m curious about DR. Phil and where he is in this. His entire show exploits children for views, Plus I just can't see anything good coming from anything Oprah, not ever. Most of the liberals stupidity come from Oprah, Like what I call the Maxine Manuver. (get loud annoying and obnoxious but by all means never ever make any sense.) Oprah was never anyones friend except Oprah's.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Gotta throw Dr Oz in there too and he just happens to be running for office in PA? Nope... He's compromised like all associated with her are..👿

(1) Show this thread