Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Deadly scorpion venom could help defeat new COVID variants
OCTOBER 26, 2021
by Study Finds
ABERDEEN, Scotland —Scorpion venom may hold the key to stopping the coronavirus pandemic, a new study reveals. Researchers from the University of Aberdeen say the potentially fatal toxins the animals produce can help scientists create a “fascinating cocktail” which destroys germs — such as COVID-19’s grow list of new variants.

Animal venom has been an ingredient in traditional medicines across the world. These potent neurotoxins — which can kill other animals and even humans — also have antibacterial and antiviral properties too.

Hmm. Wasn't there a story earlier today on here about a rash of scorpion bites? Can't find the story now.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

yes this was from that story. its just really wierd as I have never heard of 450 people in 1 village ever being stung by scorpion in my life. Very odd.

I have heard you can feed a village with one fish😁

Only people mentioned by @arba in this post can reply

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Christ the Messiah did feed many from 1 fish. Only God and Christ could do this miricle .