Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I dont trust Telegram ! It has no Impressum, so we dont know who is in charge! Very early we had in Germany free access,, but then it was said, the Channel is compromised. VK said the same what I have heard. I wont join it anyway. The best way to collect names! I dont trust people , only a very few.

Florida, crossover from twatter. anon since early 2017, WWG1WGA, Trust the plan, TRUMP, Trump family, Flynn, Powell

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

yes, and i dont like having to download apps on my devices to access the sites. so i see nothing good in it. if you can't have a platform i can get on without giving a bunch of info or having to download apps- i dont trust it.

In response Jason Williams to his Publication

Yes they want us to download apps for tracking purposes. I don't want to be an extension of my phone, I use it when I need it.
Telegram I use on desktop / hardwired. I try not to be around too much wifi - there is so much radiation being pulsed by TV, microwaves, radios, channel changers ... its everywhere and it toxic to the body.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Apps - avoid them at all costs! My senior "Great Call" went to "Lively" (you pay for customer service with Lively in minutes, and $0.99 per call). I wound up with so many apps I didn't download, need or ask for that my bill was much, much higher, and they just couldn't quite tell me THAT was the reason. We found it out ourselves on our on investigation of the dreaded Jitterbug phone.

I'm waiting for Steve Jobs (they say he's another one alive) "Cabin Q Phone," which is already sold in Europe.

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

I have seen that word, "cabin" applied in front of "Q Phone," but just look up "Q Phone" with quotes. https://www.reddit.com/r/Qult_Headquarters/comments/qgckuo/steve_jobs_secretly_making_new_phones/

Oh, gee, I just noticed "qult" as a word to look up, too. Put these things in quotes, two or more words, and your search results will be more specific. It is said to prevent spying, for one, but with phone companies these days, I want this one to last for years without becoming obsolete, as AT&T is doing to Apple phones up to no. 8. Maybe Jobs wanted out of the evil and went into witness protection. Nothing surprises me these days.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

idk, re: the phones.

... the time line is definitely changing, I was holding a credit card in my hand about to purchase something and it vanished ... didn't drop it, no one was around me ... it just evaporated. Weirdest thing ever.
Then I heard others talking about things disappearing, and so I'm realizing that this happens when the the time line shifts.

Also the actual time changes ... you can slow it down which is great when you're playing sports ... its almost not fair LOL, but truly amazing.

(1) Show this thread