Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Yeah, who decides that one religion? This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. What's the matter with this man??? One person keeps the Sabbath on Saturday, one on Sunday, one keeps the Holidays, the other celebrates with pagans, one does this, the other does something different. I'd keep my EYE on this one. This sounds like something the Pope would say.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Only followers of this user (@LIsenman) can see their posts

Freedom of religion. I know he don't mean know cult stuff. I believe in God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. I also do what I want. Ie worship how I want.

🧐