Only people mentioned by @Oleendee in this post can reply

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

While we are debunking planes at the Towers and Pentagon we might as well debunk the third plane Flight 93 that allegedly crashed.....not!

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

The media helped orchestrate and perpetuate the myths of
September 11, 2001.

(1) Show this thread

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

There was one camera still working at the Pentagon and what it showed was a missile not an airplane.

#God First, #WWG1WGA!!!, #Mama, #Patriot, #Family, #Q, #Trump, #MAGA, #Save America, #My God Is With Me http://www.CatherineHealing.com

Good post. Keep posting it everywhere. The sheeple need to see it. At least truth will sit in their soul and energy field until they can accept it from our loving and gracious God. This one image may save millions. Go anon!

Thanks for posting those 2 videos, only seen short clips of them.
Here are 2 more, aerial (drone) footage.

(2) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Bet he is part of Q

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

(2) Show this thread

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Interesting how many cameras were aimed at the building prior to the demo. Kinda like they knew it was coming. When will Bush and crew be held accountable for this. Never.

In response Lets Fly to his Publication

How can you be sure he was not already taken to GITMO?

(1) Show this thread

And the timing of the video's. PLANNED.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

Definitely planned demo. The powers to be are evil. The more i learn, the more i am sick to my stomach. i watch Dr. Martin’s video today and the powers to be are protected. They have installed people who will not do what needs to be done to take them down.