LISTEN UP FAMILY!

I found this little gem while researching Graphene Oxide Toxicity. HUMIC ACID/FULVIC ACID detoxifies graphene oxide InVivo. This is HUGE!

He makes a comment at the end about not knowing why someone would need to detox from graphene oxide (sarcasm/irony) as he flashes a medical complaint in Canada about graphene oxide in masks.😷 He hid it from the censors but we need to spread the word to all our jabbed friends👍

#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga
#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

This site has all sorts of oxygen/mineral products and I have used them for years.
https://oxygenamerica.com/product-category/oxy-minerals/

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

sweet..

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

This won't open.

In response New Years Day to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Do you have a link to this video please, it won't play for me. Thanks in advance

In response Alberta Patriot to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Humic/Fulvic acid is terrific. FULL of vitamins and minerals. great cleansing of the body.