Only people mentioned by @UKPatriot17 in this post can reply

In response UK# Patriot17 to his Publication

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

I look forward to that WW family reunion! We so deserve the harmony and blessings of our endeavors❣️Amen?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏❤️🇺🇸😉
You are all a blessing. I am proud to be part of this wonderful patriot family. May God bless & protect you and the children.
WWG1WGA

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

God bless us every one! WWG1WGA

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

The funny thing is that I looked for people like you all my whole life. I feel like we all share similar hearts and souls. How blessed are we that when GOD alienated so many loved ones from our lives, He gave us each other!!! That is the miracle to me . . . He knew we would need each other. He so loves us.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Amen! You have all been an absolute blessing.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Amen, so so true, so blessed to be a part of His plan for such a time as this, just like ALL THE ANONS🐸🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸🐸💯❤️🤗🙏🏻😎

(2) Show this thread

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

💖WWG1WG-ALL 👇 NO ONE LEFT BEHIND❣️
When one fights they fight for all
When one learns they share with all
When one falls they find strength in all
and
When one wins they win for all
All United - Good against Evil - we will Win this War for All🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Beautifully said :)

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Group Hug!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

With gratitude to the administrator and for the community of patriots we've built here. 🙂

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

AMEN :)

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Right back at you Patriot! ❤️

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

In response Jason Webber to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I love my internet patriot family!💜💜💜

❤️Amen to that!