Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

this will be the shot heard around the world!

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

i believe i got legal paperwork that can be filed in court to hold employers accountable somewhere sofar Stitt and Langford have been sticking to our constitution right pretty tight

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

Nice...can not sue the drug companies....go after employer! Very nice!

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Oklahoma (and ALL states) needs to pass this bill…
I’d bet employers would NOT be so gung ho to require the vaccine if they were liable for potential damages.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Exactly!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread