Only people mentioned by @Spartan in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication

I've taken it rarely & reluctantly because I'm as leery of over the counter meds as prescriptions

Thank goodness it was usually only one of two bloody advil, then with the natural remedies & heat & cold I was able to stay away from them again

What my naturopathic doctor recommended & a therapist has done lately has helped greatly

Damn! I have that on my shelf right now.

Patriot, Q & Trump believer and follower, Christian, Anon, Deplorable. WWG1WGA. God bless the USA, the only FREE country. 2A protects us.

In response Joyce Williams to her Publication

So do I, and most of us.

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

i use to take it. i stopped taking all OTC meds 6 years ago with a few generic here and there. once Tylenol came out contaminated years back, i tried my best to stay away from any and all medication. i find that 3 omega 3 tablets and 1 500mg magnesium does better than any medication.

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread