Only people mentioned by @American_Wingnut in this post can reply

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response American Wingnut to her Publication

this sounds like this could have been used in the summer of 2020 as the boosting aid/tools for antifuk and burn loot murder

I send out love and joy to you. Thank you for visiting me and blessings always. Remember to stay in the moment and EVERYTHING IS FAKE.

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

*nods. I thought of the recent Travis Scott concert too. I tend to stay away from large crowded events now.

(1) Show this thread

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Very interesting, especially about Ruanda. I wondered at that killing frenzy.
Apart from being aware of EMF’s or microwave tech is it possible to actually neutralize rhem ?

I send out love and joy to you. Thank you for visiting me and blessings always. Remember to stay in the moment and EVERYTHING IS FAKE.

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

freewill. I believe that following our Saviour and the word will and is the answer. Discernment is a powerful force.

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

There is nothing that they can do or has not been done that our Lord does not know. Reply on Jesus.
Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

(2) Show this thread

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

seems the search hits a world wide nerve
(see second screenshot)

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

Had no problem viewing just now on bitchute.

(1) Show this thread