Astrologer / Son of Man / God's Right Hand/ #GreatAwakening #QAnon #WWG1WGA

FULL RELEASE: Ashley Biden Diary Reveals Child Sex Trauma, Drug Abuse, Resentment For Joe – Whistleblower

National File
Oct 28, 2020
https://nationalfile.com/full-release-ashley-biden-diary-reveals-child-sex-trauma-drug-abuse-resentment-for-joe-whistleblower/

In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication

Majority of all FBI Agents (Black Shirt Gestapo Nazis) are Corrupt, none of them have honor, morals, or values when it comes to law and order, and the oath they took. FEDERAL BUREAU of INTIMIDATION

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

This isn't entirely true. Most of them are good people. It's just the top administrative staff that were among the corrupted. Not quite like the CIA. The FBI and The CIA may be soon be replaced by The NSA.

If, Ninety-nine percent of the FBI agents were honest and hard-working agents and who avoid the corruption that comes from the politicization of their agency.

But when the 99% stay silent and watch as the other 1% destroys the integrity of their agency, they become no better than the corrupt minority.

Which makes 99% of them cowards who can’t be trusted because they obey orders whatever those may be and accept what is done in their name.

Most don't know. They're just doing their jobs. Those who do know risk the lives of their families and themselves for the exposure. Once evil has infiltrated upper level administration, It's hard to weed out. This is the battle that we're fighting right now. CIA is too corrupt to be salvaged and will be completely disbanded. Same is likely for the FBI. Those good from the FBI will be moved to the NSA. This is how I understand the way things will evolve very soon. The problem we're dealing with is bigger and much more complicated than most folks can imagine. There are sleepers that have to be weeded out. This is why there is big focus on catching them in the act of committing a crime. We have it all. Biggest sting operation in history is happening. Arrests have been happening now for years. Military Tribunals have been going on for years. Patience. You'll soon see many in the FBI taken down. Nobody playing this wicked game wins.#NCSWIC

Sorry, but you can continue to defend the FBI and their Actions.

Do you think that everyone should be arrested? There were many who did not commit, or were involved with any criminal activity. Many working the FBI are Patriots. Should they be indiscriminately criminalized for something that they had nothing to do with? Think about that a minute before you answer.

Majority of all FBI Agents (Black Shirt Gestapo Nazis) are Corrupt, none of them have honor, morals, or values when it comes to law and order, and the oath they took. FEDERAL BUREAU of INTIMIDATION

Project Veritas' James O'Keefe speaks out after FBI raided home: 'This is an attack on the First Amendment'
O'Keefe told Fox News' Sean Hannity he was 'in a state of shock' as FBI agents searched his apartment
https://www.foxnews.com/media/project-veritas-james-okeefe-hannity-fbi-raid

The "Majority" of FBI agents are not corrupt. There are bad actors in the organization, this is true. This doesn't mean that everyone in the FBI are corrupt. The same is being said about our local police. It is true that there are some bad actors on the force, but that doesn't mean that the entire force, or the majority of the force are corrupted. That kind of thinking will get a lot of innocent people hurt. This is why it is necessary to take time to weed out the good from the bad, without condemning everyone. Just because James O'Keefe's home was raided, doesn't mean that the entire FBI was involved. We have corruption in our government, but it doesn't mean that everyone is corrupted.

Q Drop 3
Oct 29, 2017 11:47:07 AM EDT

As you say, the "Majority" of FBI agents are not corrupt. I disagree, as long as the Majority the FBI Agents (Black Shirt Gestapo Nazis) remain employed at the agency then they are corrupt, have no honor, no morals, or values when it comes to law and order, and the oath they took. FEDERAL BUREAU of INTIMIDATION

Once I will repeat:
If, Ninety-nine percent of the FBI agents were honest and hard-working agents and who avoid the corruption that comes from the politicization of their agency.

But when the 99% stay silent and watch as the other 1% destroys the integrity of their agency, they become no better than the corrupt minority.

Which makes 99% of them cowards who can’t be trusted because they obey orders whatever those may be and accept what is done in their name.

They will never be welcome in my home period

If one is guilty then they're all guilty, according to your judgement. I don't prescribe to that point of view. It's that type of discrimination that get a lot of innocent people hurt. Thank God that our legal system doesn't work that way. I know that there are good and bad actors working in almost every government agency right now. Bad actors are sneaking around to implement their own agenda. I don't think that it's so obvious that everyone knows about it. If it were that obvious then we could have nipped it in the bud decades ago. Not everything is so cut and dry as you would like to make it out to be. Try not to be so harsh in your judgement of others. As they say, "One bad apple doesn't spoil the whole bunch."

Rpt:
@kells1960
It's no different than watching someone murder another soul and not report the crime. That makes you an accessory to the crime and you too can be charged. Just because they work for the agency someone had to have figured out who the straight and narrow leaders were who they could whistle blow too. People are so quick to comment about "they were just doing their job." Remember that when the doctors/nurses are collected because that is exactly what they say. This will also be true of companies that REQUIRE the vaxx to have a job with them.
God gave you a brain and hopefully common sense to know the difference between right and wrong that hopefully your parents taught you. Should parents be missing then that was where the school systems were supposed to assist by keeping things constant in a child's life and teaching a child the norms for society. Hasn't happened in so many years as that would have been in the early 1900's. One room schools. Supportive communiti

Ignorance is no excuse for the law. The Supreme Court put a halt on Biden's Vax Mandate. NOW if businesses continue to demand their employees get vaxxed then they are subject to legal action. The Vax is under EUA, so people have the right to choose or not choose to get vaxxed. Trump announced that Hydroxychloroquine was an effective cure early in the pandemic. So if doctors prescribe the vaccine without investigating HCQ first, then they are libel and subjected to legal action.

If an official in any government agency commits a crime while others are aware of that crime, it is complicity. They are libel and may be subjected to criminal action. If you say that they are all complicit, then you will have to prove that each person is guilty in a court of law. Please tell me how you would do this without setting a trap to catch them in the act of committing the crime? Do you believe that everyone should be arrested because they should have known a crime was being committed?

Yep and they should be disbanded as well.

EXCLUSIVE: FBI Director Told Former Agents The Bureau Will ‘Stay In Its Own Lane’ And Won’t Be Attending School Board Meetings

KENDALL TIETZ November 11, 2021 8:30 PM ET
https://dailycaller.com/2021/11/11/exclusive-fbi-director-told-former-agents-the-bureau-will-stay-in-its-own-lane-and-wont-be-attending-school-board-meetings/

Now you're confusing me. You want to disband the FBI and you give me a proper decision by the FBI in light of School Boards labeling parents as "Terrorists". The FBI has no business attending any school board meeting. This is contradictory to what you are saying. What is your argument here? 🤔

Only people mentioned by @DennisOfVenice in this post can reply

So the FBI Director Chris Wray can say something in a private setting but cannot say it in a PUBLIC setting that is the point of this article.

My argument is to disband one of the most corrupted agencies within the United States Period.

You do not have to agree with me period guy.

Screw Chris Wray. He's about to be Gitmoed too. The FBI isn't the one. That would be the CIA, and it is in fact being officially disbanded. I believe that the FBI is being disbanded also, but those who were good are being transferred to the NSA or maybe even the Space Force. This is what I said from the beginning, which was the answer for both of our arguments. Good debate. This will be good reading for other folks who don't have a clue. I know you're on top of your game. Keep up the good work, Patriot.

(1) Show this thread