"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

(I just watched Stew Peters interview Ally. I believe her. Watch and decide. She names names and says there are tunnels under the Getty Museum, under schools, and under cemeteries for trafficking children. She says it's not just people at the top, but that even some teachers, police, and social workers, etc., are involved. She said organ harvesting, drinking blood, and MK-Ultra is all real. She also said that MO is a man. And she said she likes President Trump and was encouraged by his efforts to stop human trafficking. After hearing Jim Caviezel talk about much of this not too long ago, and now hearing Ally's story ... where are all the true journalists??)

The Professor's Record
Forwarded from
Stew Peters πŸ“’πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
"If Ally’s story doesn’t get shared everywhere, her pain will be for naught.

I find Ally credible, brave and believable.

Those saying otherwise, WAKE UP!"

https://rumble.com/vp0za3-victim-biden-and-obama-raped-me-powerful-elites-celebs-demonic-sex-abuse-ri.htm

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

if you can find her other videos they are full of information. she is incredible for speaking out and tells you what to look for not just who did what.

Thank you! She has a strength that can only come from God. And she will be able to help others who've been through what she went through. God bless and protect her...πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response mom brode to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it