Only people mentioned by @Fastwalker in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response walker Fast to his Publication

"Rods of God" upon their Mansions and Ivory Towers...
a little drastic ? ok then how about these demons get
a visit in the night while they sleep by some specially
trained young men

Fear event (if true).

"Even one confirmed case of smallpox would be considered an international health emergency."

"Tecovirimat (Tpoxx), an antiviral drug, was approved for use in the U.S. in 2018. However, it wasn't tested in people who are sick with smallpox, so it's not known if it is an effective drug option. A trial tested its safety in humans and found it to be as safe as the placebo. Other antiviral drugs continue to be studied."

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/smallpox/symptoms-causes/syc-20353027

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/smallpox/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20353032

Fabulous Pacific NW. Student (for the rest of my life). Stop Complaining and do something... Anything! GAB: @17soaps GAB: @TinaR185

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

Smallpox ONLY exists in laboratories.
Therefore if there is an outbreak, there can be zero doubt that war has been declared on the people.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Wondering for several of us. Is that part of "the plan?"

Awake since before 911, I am so excited to be alive during this great awakening! Everything is finally coming out!! USA Trump!

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

My grandma had smallpox. Maybe I'm immune. 🤣😂🤣👩‍🚀

#WWG1WGA, #FIGHTER4KIDS,#MMA, #KAG, # NESARA Been here from the start, not going away till we get out country back.

Bill Gates is fuking dead, get the records in India. This is the deep state fake initiating this chit. Patriots, its time to take a stand, enough is enough. PAIN is coming you A-holes

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Bill Gates's wet dream.

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

This cannot be allowed to happen!!!!! if the good guys know about this and do nothing to stop it, then everyone is responsible for the fallout! It is terrifying to be given all this info and watch this country burn and people continue to die, kids continue to be terrorized, the border is flooded with thiusands of migrants who do not wish us well, food shortages etc etc etc. How the fuck do we stop this shit??? How much more are we to endure? How many more are going to be locked up like the J6 prisoners of war? If the fing Zmilitary is in control, then please show the people you are doing something to address the evil that surrounds us!

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Diane Harris to her Publication

Soon the citizen militias will have had enough!

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

In response Diane Harris to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

GOOD ONES need to confiscate it, arrest those fkrs and hang them at GITMO for mass murder and attempted mass murder. Jeez, come on just fkn arrest these clowns already.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

More lockdowns coming