Q 34
Q Clearance Patriot
11.3 marker verified ? πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸΏπŸΈβ€οΈ
**will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).**

#wwg1wga #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #GodWins

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

😳 Something significant hopefully happens soon. My family just had an intervention because they think Ive lost my marbles

This post is prescient. The daily devotional I wrote today, Psalm 46:9-10 has this as the truth: God asks His people to be still for He is a mighty fortress. We have all been still and await what is coming knowing God is a mighty fortress...

Digital soldier, information warrior, officer de liason, 101 Meme Division, militant christian [ not lukewarm] Matthew 10 ; 34,

3/4 as in possible date ?
march 4 or april 3 ??

LIVE

[THIS IS MIND BLOWING] 2 Super Soldiers In One Interview... | Max Spiers & James Casbolt

Click the link here to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzpvGrmxuYc

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

SO TIRED OF WAITING! Want true LIFE AGAIN!

MAGA2020 #stopthesteal #savethechildren

Wish that day would get here

βœοΈβš–οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

i have never received any tests and i dont get amber alerts to my phone... all the setting are turned on, i checked. is there anything that can be done to make sure to receive the EBS messages?

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

5:5

Just a lost soul trying to find my way....

ill be geeked if it happens today. Having a birthday party for my daughter and all the sleepy family will be here.

🀩Love woke Casey!🀩

(1) Show this thread

I love Jesus, Family, and the USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Together we win πŸ™πŸΌπŸΈ

Hoping for 11.4 today πŸ™πŸΌ

In response Girl Mama to her Publication

Yes πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread