"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

(I just watched Stew Peters interview Ally. I believe her. Watch and decide. She names names and says there are tunnels under the Getty Museum, under schools, and under cemeteries for trafficking children. She says it's not just people at the top, but that even some teachers, police, and social workers, etc., are involved. She said organ harvesting, drinking blood, and MK-Ultra is all real. She also said that MO is a man. And she said she likes President Trump and was encouraged by his efforts to stop human trafficking. After hearing Jim Caviezel talk about much of this not too long ago, and now hearing Ally's story ... where are all the true journalists??)

The Professor's Record
Forwarded from
Stew Peters 📢🇺🇸
"If Ally’s story doesn’t get shared everywhere, her pain will be for naught.

I find Ally credible, brave and believable.

Those saying otherwise, WAKE UP!"

https://rumble.com/vp0za3-victim-biden-and-obama-raped-me-powerful-elites-celebs-demonic-sex-abuse-ri.htm

I wish Stew would've challenge her more on evidence. She said she had videos, etc. If she really want's to be relevant, she needs to get that out there. Stew should've pulled a Project Veritas.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KBKRAKEN in this post can reply

In response True Patriot to his Publication

Stew doesn't need the evidence. It will surface at optimal time in court.

This is only the beginning of the disclosure.

She is one if the brave ones that needs to be protected.

Stew was just the introductory act.

Only followers of this user (@Trumppatriot74) can see their posts

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

I got the feeling she really didn't know who to trust or go to, since most of the people she had reached out to before threatened her to silence her. And maybe Project Veritas could help... That's a good idea!

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

So FKN sad - we know it's out there. Pure evil!

(1) Show this thread

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

Not saying I don't believe her, because I know, they're all FKN PEDOs.