3 hours ago I was encouraging someone else.
Now I just found out, my hubby's request for vax exemption just got DENIED
What're we gonna do? Where are we gonna go?
Start all over again? Im 51, he's 56.
We've got 3 kids, two under 12.
We're just regular people

Only people mentioned by @YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

...was it a religious exemption...hearing thru the medical grapevine those are making it thru the system better than medical exemptions...🙏

In response Sal Redmon to her Publication

it was religious

(1) Show this thread

#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #MAGA #WWG1WGA🙏💯💊💧

look for remote wirk from home from a company not madating

Saying prayers for you and your family.

In response ChrisAngel 1717 to her Publication

thank you so much

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

praying for you

In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication

thank you so much

(1) Show this thread

i feel awful that you and everyone has to go through this BS. I am actually very angry about all this c19. I often think about the stress everyone is under at this time and makes my heart heavy.

Class action lawsuits are effective...there are lawyers that will taje it on and bet on you winning

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Pratt & Whitney

(1) Show this thread

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

I am in same boat. We are going to tighten our belts… squeeze every last cent… cancel all extras… teenagers get weekend jobs… bring all debt payments to minimums… and go get ANY job we can grab while applying for a new good job. And trust in God!!!!

In response Lysanne anon to her Publication

hmph. we were already doing all.of that.
i know you're trying to help, thank you. im just frustrsted. this is no game and we're gonna lose everything. we don't take vacations. we have no extras. ditched cable in '04. are you my age ? because this is not the time this can even be happening to us

(1) Show this thread

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

I am in same boat. We are going to tighten our belts… squeeze every last cent… cancel all extras… teenagers get weekend jobs… bring all debt payments to minimums… and go get ANY job we can grab while applying for a new good job. And trust in God!!!!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Start your own business; and there are companies that do not mandate anything. Where one door closes, God opens another.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

we don't have any money to start a business

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

thank you😭

(1) Show this thread