Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

The List • The Lost Books of The Bible • 500+ Books to Read

https://thelostbooks.org/the-list/

https://www.tapintothetruth.com/biblical-all-the-books-of-bible

Twitter Shut Down RICHARDNORMANHY @normanhy @hyshaveit Finally got on Anonup 01/22/2021 #MAGA #KAGA #WWG1WGA #QANON #TRUMP2020

I dont doubt that things have been hidden from us, esp learning the evil that resides in the Vatican.
Here is my concern;
If the Bible , as we know it, has also been manipulated and certain truths denied or rewritten, then just what are we to believe?
If false in part then false in whole.
Who can pick what parts can be trusted and which cannot?
We are now being told certain individuals are placed in control by “Other Worldly Beings”.
They are under “Spiritual Contract” in their current incarnation to rule throughout the world!
Are they gods? Are they of the devil? Is this meant to have us question Gods existence and power?
I am truly at a loss to understand all this. And now there will be mandatory vaccination of children which will end in death or irreversible damage to them.
I want to scream!!!!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication

It is being corrected now. Many errors were from translation to Greek from Hebrew or Aramaic. Then Greek to Latin and then Latin to English. All are being correctly translated now after discovering many tablets and scrolls in the 1500 mile tunnel from the Vatican to Jeruselum. But, the Lost Holy Books are for this season in time. As God commanded Daniel :
Daniel 12:4
“But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”

Now understand why the 777 Lost Holy Books were found in the last several years. It was commanded by God the Almighty , the Creator of the Universe. Gods Will , shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven.
Repent so you will have Eternal Life in Heaven. We are in the Last Days of this world.

I don't think that it is the end of the world. I think it is the end of their world. GOD has made so many promises that have not been met yet.
This is our beginning.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

When Demascus is laid to rubble you’ll know the time is near for the Rapture. The 3rd Temple will be built and annoited after the Rapture has occurred. It’s your decision to believe in the Words of God or not. God has made it clear its about choices you make as an indivvidual. But to enter into Heaven you must believe entirely that Christ was Gods Son and died for your sins. John 3.16-21

Love America 🇺🇸, wife, mother, loyal, good friend, Love ❤️My Patriot friends, 👀wide awake! John 3:16

Yes!! This is the absolute truth!! Stay positive, turn off the negative news, open God’s love letter (the Bible) that was written especially for each one of you. ❤️

Love America 🇺🇸, wife, mother, loyal, good friend, Love ❤️My Patriot friends, 👀wide awake! John 3:16

Yes!! This is the absolute truth!! Stay positive, turn off the negative news, open God’s love letter (the Bible) that was written especially for each one of you. ❤️

(3) Show this thread