Father be with all the children of this world, watch over and keep them safe, allow all vaccines to be null and voided out by your loving healing graceful hand, in the name of Jesus I pray and ask for the youth of this world to be saved from this, if one can take their place let it be me, if it sets them free from this nightmare. I understand this is not mine to ask but Your will to be done as you choose, this has been happening for many many years, I know you and when you've seen enough you will say when, let this be it, I have faith you got this.πŸ™https://youtu.be/zhCqJuXvoWo

β–Ά White Lion - When the Children Cry (Official Music Video) [1989] - YouTube

Back to 80s ... One of the Best Music Videolittle childdry your crying eyeshow can I explainthe fear you feel insidecause you were borninto this evil worldwh...

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

You have a beautiful soul. I join my prayers to yours.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Leesy Frank to her Publication

Thank You...Hallelujah πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒβœοΈπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ God Bless You. πŸ™

Matthew 18:19
β€œAgain I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.”

(1) Show this thread

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws β€’ On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Amen in Christ the Messiahs most Holy name.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In Christs Name, Amen. πŸ™βœοΈπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Amein πŸ™

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Amein πŸ™

(1) Show this thread