Must vent today and get myself back on track because I'm just beyond confused with vaccination part of the plan, especially the children. My daughter was at the hospital this morning for a friends surgery, said she could not believe the amount of families lining up to get their kids vaxed. Where are the mainstream media, school boards, teachers, doctors or nurses to inform them ahead of time of the dangers. Instead of side effect warning commercials I hear all time for other drugs - now they are being replaced with prompts to go get vaxed and vax your children. Every one of those covid commericals should be required to list all side effects. I pray continuously this all ends soon. Save our children! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response Patriot 427 to her Publication

the stupid and gullible will eliminate themselves

I do agree, however, they are offering these little ones a balloon...Mommy can I just have a ballon. 😢 A balloon, such a simple incident object. The children have no choice. Save the children. 🎈🙏🏻

Only people mentioned by @Sunshineandfreedom in this post can reply

In response Patriot 427 to her Publication

donuts, $100, candy... free drinks... evil free-riding on past "goodfeelz" about vaxes. which never were that good to start with and grew into fullblown evil