QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

💫Her Majesty I AM Queen Romana@romanadidulo💫 Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Gov't, Queen of Canada
71 362 subscribers
💛@RomanaDidulo 💛 This is my one and only#Real account on Telegram. All others are fake. Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Government, Queen of Canada /President of Canada. I don't direct

Apparently Freedom is not all-inclusive there.
Telegram is turning into another Twitter/Fakebook where you get censored if your thoughts, questions & concerns do not line up with the Prime Directive.
Only the Boss is allowed to talk down to people, use condescending language and slap your peepee for getting out of line.
Lead in questions that stir up division and controversy w/o any explanation is the norm.
How much longer will Anonup allow freedom of expression and individual thought before it is also just another twitter?
I am not very impressed with NWO 2.0!
And have you noticed population is declining daily regardless who is in charge? And its not over yet! the “Big Scare Event” is yet to come, “But it had to be this way” .

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TitoRichard in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from RICHARD NHY, click on at the bottom under it