Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

yep, living the shitty dream of lost family myself. bothers me every day. I have lost lots of friends. BUT THEY LEFT ME, I NEVER LEFT THEM!! I HAD THE EFFING FBLIE COME TO MY DOOR OVER A SOCIAL MEDIA POST!!

WE ARE ALL MAKING RIDICUOOUS SACRIFICES, BACK STABBED EVERY DAY BY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. WTF!

fook you vax!!

But you ARE still here. And you need to know that you matter, and you are still making a difference. Give yourself credit for that.

Just don't go back to sleep. Don't tune everything out. Don't get the jab. Don't wear the masks. Stand your ground in the ways you've ALREADY done. You've PROVEN you can do it. Keep doing it.

You know you're on the side of truth and guess what? That's God's side. God made it clear that we must always seek what is true. Do you doubt the truth?

You know you don't.
So don't doubt yourself either. You've got this. We've got this. But most of all, GOD'S got this!
Don't give up now. Keep your head up warrior.

I had the cutest meme to add in lieu of a comment, CJ...

But the dirty nasty fuckers at Admin have now banned me from posting any photos or memes.

I won't be in here again unless I find something I cannot avoid sharing!

Hugs, yall.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I can't most any memes or pictures either as of this morning.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Welcome to the Club!

I just take it as an indicator that I could be using my time better outdoors.

Which I will...

One more cuppa coffee.

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

WTH? who just took over this site?

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Nobody.

It has been this way all along, since January when it opened.

Apparently, you don't figure it out until enough of your material is rejected.

You don't notice... It says it's posted, but if you go to your timeline, you'll not find it.

Admin here has always been ASSHOLE.

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Is that what has happened? Am I now banned from posting any memes or photos or videos? I just thought that the website was having problems.

No one has said a word. if my stuff is banned, then it is bullshit.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Having the same issue. Can’t upload photos.

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

We're all having issues.......and it's the same on wego.social as well

(10) Show this thread