IT’S A PANDEMIC
Don’t you get it?

It’s a pandemic of our stupidity.
The hammer is coming
No escape

THE GREAT AWAKENING.

I was once blind but now I see.

Only people mentioned by @Backontrack in this post can reply

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

From the awakened view, it is like we are watching a horror film that is sick and twisted. This feels like a “Clock Work Orange” part 2 in real life. What I have not been able to convince myself of, how do we, “who stood the line” recover from this? I am a very forgiving person, but some of the abuse dished out was over the top. Who knew people you loved and who we were just trying to educate and protect could have such a dark side?. I pray a lot now.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

There isn't anything wrong with darkness in & of itself; in fact in Genesis the Creator said Let there be light & created light from the dark

But it's the darkness of fear & ignorance & being afraid to let go of old & false beliefs which is being put on display, & it's a painful thing to observe

You have to, at some point, be willing to confront your own darkness in order to get to the Creator's own truth & that can be a very harsh & unpleasant task; I know, I've been through it - at one point I came very close to losing my faith, the light almost went out, the embers almost went cold half a lifetime ago

But I'm here now

What bemuses me is that I've told this to folks who say they believe in God but when I try to explain confronting the dark within & how you may have to lose some faith & go through that test to be even stronger - they just wave their hands & don't want to hear it

I think that's what we're witnessing on a major scale & as I said it's painful to observe

(1) Show this thread