Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Every corrupt medical worker is revealing themselves and every honest and good medical worker isn’t taking the jab.

The trap was set.

My husband works for a Mefical practice. He is a Chiropractor. He was told that a referral source didnt want to use a different Chiro because he was not vaccinated. My husband is not vaccinated either but told the managing partner he has a religous exemption as well as previous heart issies and will mot ne taking the death shot. The managing partner aske for documention of the religius exemption( which we can provide). 2 days later he gets an email survey anout yhe holiday party asking all staff if they would want to have vax card proof or a neg test within 48 hours. If you can’t go to the party if you don’t comply you have to use paid time off to not attend if you will mot be working. I used to work for them as well they eould highly encourage getting the vax. Probably getting paid for the employees who would choose to get the death shot! Shame on that company. Run very poorly looking gor a law suit.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Angryangel17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angry Angel17, click on at the bottom under it