Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

No. God is holy and perfect. To be near God, you must be pure. The only way to attain that purity is to accept Jesus as Lord and Savior, because when you do - you are then righteous in God's eyes.

To say that there is evil in our midst is an understatement. So, no, it is my opinion that we are not inside God. In fact, the Holy Spirit enters us when we are saved. We are the temple of God on earth.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Duane White to his Publication

Thank You and God Bless You. ❤️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℤ𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡! #DɪɢɪᴛᴀʟSᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀs

ABSOULTELY. We are the nutrons, electrons, protons. We are his energy. When we die another person is born for the "fuel" of our Lord. Prayers and positive energy are very important. When the deep state Cabal is cleaned up, the sun with shine brighter for all ... for we are all one!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication

❤️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

i think so

i used to explain God to my children using this analogy

we are the good and bad bacteria and
the killer viruses + diseases are the evil force

you can free_will being either a virus or a bacteria

bacteria are alive and kill bad juju
viruses are dead and need hosts to kill

the spellcaster dead (satanists) separated us from the consciousness of our purpose of killing off the killer viruses for the betterment of the holy vessel

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

I like that, My wife and I have had similar conversations.

(1) Show this thread