"We have it all" Truth gets spilled here. Uncensored on https://odysee.com/@Uncommon-Knowledge.uk:f

Thank you for your guidance over these last 5 years.

Particularly during these last 5/6 years, we have all been through the thick of it, in a life, and the storm. We have struggled, suffered, fought, been divided, re-connected, pushed forward and what I see, is an end to it all.
Ive never been wrong on these things, watching all the folks in deciphering the boards, Id be sat here with some friends chatting away about events and people, which a few months later, warriors online were discussing.

There really have been so many people that have been an inspiration, digital warriors across the world, whether they knew they were or not, some people thought they were just being digitally social. But for me, folks like@SantaSurfing,@andweknow,@IPOT,@Danbongino, thegunnerswife, theblacksheepresearcher, autodiadactic, even all the anon lads who got kicked from twitter and youtube, Redpill78, Hulkster, prayingmedic and all you guys..

I sit here today editing a post, thinking about the journeys of us all.. I think were all individual self guiding perspectives of the same connected consciousness in life, we all have different experiences, because "ye are all gods" as it were said, and together we are God universally, creating life to experience for himself through us.

After the U-turn in mylife, after 12 months of anguish and pain, and for things to take this dramatic change, only mnonths after I found my way back home to the big G.. Yah.. God bless each and every one of you, and I pray for all those that were duped, deceived, mislead, lied to, and suffered as a consequence, I pray for all of those, for their spirits, soul and hearts.

I love this place again, not Gap, LIFE! Ive hated it for so long I thought I were dead..

IM ALIVE MOFO!!! Lets Go Brandon!!!
1 Love!

In response Unknown Nordic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Nord in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Unknown Nordic, click on at the bottom under it