Only people mentioned by @QPatriot17 in this post can reply

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

In response QPatriot17 #WWG1WGA to his Publication

Hey (Not) Joe Biden itโ€™s time to โ€œBEAT ITโ€
The New Republic is near ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ
๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ
https://rumble.com/vdb0iz-mr-electric-president-trump-has-a-special-message-for-mr-biden.html

Proud wife of Veteran Marine๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I love President Trump ๐Ÿ’– RN from MNโ„๏ธ WWG1WGA1๏ธโƒฃ7๏ธโƒฃ

I do know that Iranians have said that Hollywood is evil, of that they are correct.

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

Patriots now selling tickets to The Great Awakening coming worldwide to a theater near you!!!!! NCSWIC

I'm in IT, to win IT, and win IT BIGLY. WWG1WGA!!! I'm a Twitter Refugee that has been banned 10 TIMEs. Fight the GOOD fight. The Q!!!

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

There is an Army of Passionate Patriots marching right beside 41020+Team17. We stand united sea to shining sea! Trump Won! The Best Is Yet To Come In 2021!

God loving wife, mom, and Grammy Retired teacher

It is hard to change and we all know it has been a long journey but we have all been diligent on the path to the truth!

I know, all of us in each counties have been lied to, but even tho we were told your were the enemy we still prayed for your people!

๐Ÿ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒผ โ†’โ†’๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

RESTART!
Change The Name To Persia!

Seyed Mohammed Housseini
Will Be Their
New President Of Persia!
I've Been Expecting The Freedom Of The Iranian People From Ugly, Oppressive, Tyrannical Cia SHIT For Five Years! Praise God! Praise Yeshua Messiah!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•
โ†’โ†’๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Glad to see you here! Blessings to you!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Glad to see you here! Blessings to you!

Retired truck driver, wife, mother, grandmother. Grateful to be in the USA at this time in history. Sept 17, 1993 sobriety date.

wow

You know. I really wish I know how to be the patriot for my city. Something I desire more and more.

๐Ÿ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒผ โ†’โ†’๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Teancum Horning to his Publication

You Are Doing It Right Now!
Keep Up The Great Work
Good And Faithful Patriot!
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Ž
โ†’โ†’๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ

(1) Show this thread

Make Free #Bitcoin Hourly: https://freebitco.in/?r=3013476 Telegram: https://t.me/QPatriot17

https://t.me/QPatriot0/558

They fear you [massive global reach].
People [an informed free-thinking pubic] awake is their greatest fear.
>A public awake is their greatest fear<
You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.
People awake = greatest fear.
People UNITED & AWAKE is their BIGGEST FEAR.
YOU, AWAKE, IS THEIR GREATEST FEAR.
People awake are what they FEAR THE MOST.
PEOPLE UNITED hold the power.
What do they fear the most?
Public awakening.
BIGGEST FEAR.
PUBLIC AWAKENING.
We, the people, are who they are afraid of.
We, the people, are who they fear will

Only followers of this user (@WhiteKnight) can see their posts

I'm in IT, to win IT, and win IT BIGLY. WWG1WGA!!! I'm a Twitter Refugee that has been banned 10 TIMEs. Fight the GOOD fight. The Q!!!

Sticking to The Q is best. We have been infiltrated by all manner of Theories that have been retofitted to fit into The PLAN, and it is destroying US.

(2) Show this thread