Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

We have to get Field's office and make a Museum our of it to stand for truth, courage, patriotism, love of GOD . . . I hope generations from now can see what a great man we were blessed to have in our lives.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

GOD BLESS Field Again. I so love that man. I pray that he is rewarded greatly by our Heavenly Father for all he has done to call out evil. I am blessed to have learned so much from him and to have his book signed by both him and Denise. I will treasure it always.

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

AMEN. Started down this road listening to him ever since 2013 ❤️🙏🏼

Only followers of this user (@LIsenman) can see their posts

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

ThanQ Field, Juan and Dr. Good Vibes!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana feels sure that God will totally bless both!

I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT

I love Field and Juan. What ever happened to Mad Dog?

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

Yes, God bless, keep and guide him!!! What a patriot!

If you were in Able Danger listening to Field and Juan in the very early days of The Plan you witnessed the truth. TY

you bet, I was a follower from way back listened to 90 percent of the shows loved it when he danced in pink short's with Dr Goodvibes he is such a lovely man. Also when he had our favourite people call in.

(1) Show this thread

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

I miss Field's show. Hope he'll be back soon.

In response Deplorable Patriot to her Publication

me too

(1) Show this thread