1 minute with a CDC employee and ex-pharma whistleblower

Only people mentioned by @Boooo in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication

I continue to tell the vaxxed what the whistleblower has said as well as others and to make every effort to stay as healthy as possible and they laugh at me and think I'm the one that has lost my mind. They even tell me that because I'm 61 and obese that I am at high risk and need to get the shots and boosters if I expect to live because the pandemic is still going on. I get slightly (my bad) defensive and tell them to check back in 3 years and see who is still here. Could I die from just living because God said my time on this earth is up, yes, but it won't be from the vaxx.

Good news through many Patriots and spiritual instructors have indicated many won't hear what you are saying because their vibration rate is lower than yours. So what they hear is yap, yap, yap.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts