Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

More about the double, who was ordered in March earlier this year for a print ad. Could be a double or could really be him at the Getty wedding. His face was covered with a mask at the wedding ceremony. https://clarion.causeaction.com/2021/11/09/casting-call-has-gone-out-for-actors-who-look-like-awol-gruesome-newsom-and-its-now-closed/

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

I have to say that for a girl who has enough $$$ to buy half of the world, why did she choose a headpiece that looked as if at the last minute she used pieces of. toilet paper to embellish her veil?

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

Her dress looks like someone glued these👇 on her dress. js😉

(2) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I SWEAR ,I NEW IT THAT THEY WHERE GONNA BRING OUT THE DOUBLES,SENCE HE WAS MISSING 4 2 LONG, NEXT IT WILL B CURCLE BACKIE SAKIE HE/SHE
FOOLED US DOME OLD BUBILESSS THUMPERERS LOLZ!. KNOW WE R STARTING 2 LEARN THERE PLAYBOOK!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

with the fake VP

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Backstage! I used to pay for a subscription to that for years as an actor, which is why I KNOW the doubles are out there. Sat behind Julia Roberts' double on a film shoot - looked exactly like her without the excess facial hair. Yes, when the real Roberts sat down, in the light at a certain angle, that was the only difference.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

WHERES WALDO