All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

8:40PM ET: TUES 9th, GEORGE NEWS CHAT, 11/09/2021 #SlingsAndArrows - YouTube

WWW.STRONG.ARMY | TUES 9th, GEORGE NEWS CHAT, 11/09/2021 #SlingsAndArrows | As an answer to the many people asking, I am not on any social media platform in ...

YOUTUBE TV LIVE (GEORGEnews Admin)
​DJT THANKSGIVING SPEECH FOR 2021 WILL BE SPECIAL 🇺🇸

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I’m sure 👌🏻

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

Thanksgiving on the Gregorian calendar or the Julian calendar? 🤷🏻‍♀️

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response Wen4 Change to her Publication

Most likely, Gregorian. ;)

(1) Show this thread

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

While I appreciate the speeches, I, and a lot of others are tired of talks and are ready for him to return to office.

In response Just Me... to her Publication

As if it were that easy. Understand that more is going on behind the scenes than we can see -- and every day something positive comes out in the news. Even POTUS said the swamp was deeper than he had expected. So, keep the faith. You've waited this long, you can wait a little longer. You're in the middle of a literal war. Stay focused and hold the line.

(1) Show this thread