Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

Love God, Family, liberty - gotta live in the country to steer clear of the mainstream flow of idiocracy. #MAGA #WWG1WGA

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

So sad that some IDIOT parents would take a 9yo to such an event. True evil does exist - as Satan is the Prince if this world.

turn to Jesus y’all

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Sane people don’t take children to demonic drug concerts. No one should go to these venues to feed the demonic music industry. Stop needing extrem experiences to feel alive. Get right with God or Eternity will be brutal.

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

who wants to walk through someone's gapping mouth to begin with? does this not send a message from the git? ppl are programmed lemmings

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

🙏God will protect & watch over you Ezra, I know because I asked him to😘❤️🙏

This picture hung in our family’s living room for as long as I can remember & it always gave me peace🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

What I don’t understand if this if people were required to be vaccinated and 5 to 11-year-olds couldn’t get vaccinated until this week and how could they have been at that concert? How could that age range have attended that concert?

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

they trampled the gate before 4he show even started

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Damn Who would take a child to this kind of concert?
Holy Smokes! I guess I am to naive for this world. Im old school.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread