Good Bye to all my faithful minions. I have a pit waiting for me and 1,000 years of captivity. Good bye to the Bush Family, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Federal Reserve Bank, Obamas, Bidens, Clintons (especially my favorite Hillary, what a gal!) You who are still on the loose and waiting, you have no idea what is going to happen to you for all the trouble you caused - I warned you to keep your soul clean!!! To all the CEO's and your robbery of the world's population. Can't take the riches where you are going(ha,ha,ha!) I never told you outright that Hillary would win, you all took that upon yourself to believe my rhetoric.... I can't forget my disciple Dr. Fauci, what a guy, never strayed from what I told him to do, that guy really believes what he is doing. See you down there for our first firey weiner roast). Again, the earth will be in such great hands as GOD always wins, you guys just wouldn't believe that!!! I leave you with God and my arch enemy his beloved son JESUS!

Only people mentioned by @josiegirl2 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Charlie Lawver, click on at the bottom under it