Only people mentioned by @joann212 in this post can reply

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

So good to hear!

As a mother, I wanted to stay home, kids going to school, where kids were better dressed both parents worked we felt we had to do so too, so basically they propaganda us into it, they were working on it to steal our kids and their souls! Tell those other ladies that love those babies while they can because they will soon be gone and babies no more!

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

That’s so beautiful to hear, I hope it continues for others! Children are so precious~ time with them is priceless.❤️

if ca mades the vax mandatory then my kids are getting pulled too.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

It always amazes me how some parents can't wait to send their kids back to school after the summer is over. Most wanted these kids, and then they can't wait to get rid of them

Catholic Christian Remnant, Pure Blood, Mother, Wife, Business Owner, Son of Liberty Rebel Patriot, Trump Won, God Wins

I homeschooled my son for 12 years. He is now a beautiful Christian man of 25 finishing his Masters in Business Admin with a perfect GPA- but most importantly he can THINK FOR HIMSELF!!! Thank you Lord God in Heaven, Creator of all things !

In response Susan Gasperson to his Publication

That is awesome! :)

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Susan Gasperson to his Publication
Homeschoolers During the Pandemic - YouTube

"Stay at home and only socialize with your family." Sounds like my entire childhood! John Crist speaks the truth about how homeschoolers are handling the pan...

(2) Show this thread

The parents will get just as much or more from the time with their children. I think it is wonderful!

BEAUTIFUL , so good to hear! Its all about family and bringing the children home, literally!

It's the greatest feeling in the world to watch your child learn and grasp concepts and to understand exactly what their capabilities are.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

AWESOME!!!

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

this ☝️🙏💖