Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

I have *feeling* this is true. Time will tell.

FYI that was a reply to me on GAB, not me. But, I do agree the CCP is in the process of de-fanging. Xi too has been dealing the same problems Trump has been dealing with. NCSWIC.

In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

XI VS DJT IS LIKE COMPARING SCORCHED EARTH TO AN OASIS!
TO HELL WITH THE CCP! WE'RE SUFFERING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF THEIR ACTIONS. I'LL BE DAMNED IF WE'RE GONNA END UP IN THE SAME BOAT TRYING TO BAIL THEM OUT...
#RATTRAP #Communism CAN'T CHANGE BUT IT DESTROYS ALL!

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

Thanks for clarifying. It is indeed a "tall order" but with God, all things are possible"! Definately a spiritual war.

Conflicting info out there on Xi....so he is on the side of "good" in this spiritual war?

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Lady Irish to his Publication

No world leaders run their countries.. they all have "handlers". The CCP runs the country and Xi is just a puppet. Just like Kim Jong Un. The same with all of our Congress people. Other than Trump.. every leader was placed and controled ... and blackmailed. I believe that after the CCP is cut off at the root... Xi and other world leaders will step down and out... and for helping (plea bargain) a "better" scenario for themselves... but it won't be Freedom.

(1) Show this thread

That's a tall order. Literally the whole world, huh? America had to be first, then the rest?