Only people mentioned by @Dtrain19 in this post can reply

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

In response Jim Rockford to his Publication

This cannot be stressed enough. You would not let your child take candy from a bowl if you knew one was laced with arsenic.

Jesus is Lord. Trump. I am a garden variety anon. Time To Wake Up. I am not a conspiracy theorist. I am a PayingAttentionist

Evidence is strongly pointing toward 尺丂√ studies being heavily manipulated. If you see an advert asking you to join an 尺丂√ study ---DON"T DO IT!! If you have adverse reactions they will quietly erase you from the study and NOT report the reactions. https://twitter.com/Kukicat7/status/1458339308239212550

HECK YES!!! What is wrong with parents going forward when there is so much information out there telling them to NOT vax their kids? What does it take to get through to them?

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

Absolutely true. Yet these sheeple will sacrifice their own children to do their part is 'saving the world'. So sad to see how so many people have been programmed