Trump Will Always be MY President - Law&Order, GOD & family. We the People - FREEDOM of SPEECH - Truth Seeker - LIGHT - WWG1WGA

I wish I would have taken a picture or video, but we had to make arrangements yesterday for a creamation at this address 6392 McLeod Dr.#3 in Las Veags.
I did see a Biden Harris office IN the same vacinity of where we were. There were about 10 Guys standing outside in front of that office a few were shirtless, some not, to me they looked like Thugs (just sayin). The Biden Harris office door was wide open with the men out front
My Question is, why would a Biden Harris office still be open if [They] won the election?????, were these people on a payroll of some sort?

Only people mentioned by @Nanette in this post can reply

Trump Will Always be MY President - Law&Order, GOD & family. We the People - FREEDOM of SPEECH - Truth Seeker - LIGHT - WWG1WGA

In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication

I seriously wish I would have captured the image, but in short yesterday was a very hard day for me and Im here in Vegas from Mich

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) โ€œFortDespairโ€ Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

My deepest sympathy... โค๏ธ

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) โ€œFortDespairโ€ Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

My deepest sympathy... โค๏ธ

(2) Show this thread