Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Dear Patriot.
We hear you.
We hear all Americans such as yourself.
The time has come to take back our great land.
The time is now.
Rest assured POTUS is backed by the absolute finest people alive who are all dedicated to the eradication evil and corruption from the US/World.
Find peace.
God is with us.
God bless and be safe.
-The WH

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I find peace in complete victory, only. No obscuring. NO rest til the shit is back in hell where it belongs. That is me resting.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

The evil is beyond understanding - I just watched this tonight by Liz C. We have to FIX this shit.. I'm all in !!!!

https://www.slaveprincess.com/

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

I was told Liz was in the Hollywood elite! I heard she is fertilizer now in Gitmo, I thought she was a good person but as Q said be carefully of who you follow!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🤣So I hear, a lot of trannies, and I am seeing it more every day! Mine bogging isn't it! Being man/woman with lust in your heart for a he/she/it sets you back and being in the dark of the script they played to us, SMDH! I guess we will all deal with it in our own way, but wheww!🤣

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

I believe it was on negative 48 and we all said do what? I can't remember but I was thinking it was him, anyway, saw the pictures where she was holding up the 2 fingers with the celebrities and other photos! idk, really, I am just sitting back and watching and seeing the play! As Q said trust no one except the plan! The plan is God's plan our mighty heavenly Abba Father and that is where I put my trust at! There is rats every where so who knows, the trolls are out on platforms and we are trying to find out the truth! I say let God handle it by the blood of Christ and we will soon learn the truth!

Only people mentioned by @beladybug777 in this post can reply