Only people mentioned by @StarseedQ in this post can reply

Aussie Mum who wants Humanity to live in Peace ,Love and Freedom that God intended.Lets bring down this Cabal Debt, Enslavement System.

In response Starseed Q.. to her Publication

Its insane actually.Talk about Nazi Germany.Theres only one reason for this,No accountability.They can Lie all they want to the People.Disgusting...

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

Evil Fooker 🤬

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Didn't POTUS45 reverse this?

I got you! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻🥰

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

The EVIL one

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

False flags ok'd by that law. Sandy Hook happened after that law passed.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

he's given us so many, one more reason to hate this traitor

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Spewing propaganda on the people, that is one of the worst atrocities Obama committed, in my opinion. We're plagued by disinformation.

(1) Show this thread