Please be careful what music you listen to and who you listen to. This sound made me feel sick.

They are linking toxic frequencies to people that have taken the jab etc

Please listen to 432HZ music

Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

suspended off twatter for posting trump stuff, army vet, worked 30 yrs with nothing to show for it, started a small laser business, wwg1wga

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

🧚🧖‍♀️🧚 Just a suggestion 🧚🧖‍♀️🧚

Wife. Mother. Daughter of Christ. Patriot.

This did make me feel very weird!! Very demonic!

Sure Sounds like some Satanic Venue to me America

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Frequencies (we are electric, like the universe) have been used to harm us, fool us, and soon, HEAL us.

Watch Ewaranon. Every single video is a Great Awakening. Gets scientific at times, and worth ploughing through for us right-brained folks. His information has rocked my world!

graphine oxide, vibrates remember, or even if there is small metal particles, they will vibrate to the beats, imagine the particles are in your organs, moving around to the beat, I've seen a film to do with this, Kingsman!!!!!

(7) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

For myself and all others who know nothing about a certain frequency, I'll make it much simpler.

Listen to REAL MUSIC played with REAL INSTRUMENTS and amplified with REAL MICROPHONES. None of this bullshit technology that alters voice quality. Reverb is 100% fine (you sound like absolute shit if you sing without it), but don't use anything else.

This techno shit is where they can screw with you. I'm not surprised because techno music basically sounds like shit anyway.

That could explain why I love John Cougar Mellencamp's music. It's raw and real. He and his band recorded their albums in his BARN.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Bet he got sodomized by these two devils... and Johnny sold his little soul to the devil that time

(5) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Man Im glad I dont go anywhere!

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

go study the comparison between that night and christ in limbo

a frequency that kills and turns eyes black