Teaching a child to both hate losing and lose graciously sounds paradoxical but it’s not. First, a warrior loves a worthy opponent. Second, the warrior knows that you can lose the battle and still win the war. I don’t tell him this. I simply model the behavior. These kids came in 5D. Just add water.

#FamilyIsEverything

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Nana is hoping to work with Simon Parks or someone else interested in funding to open preschools that help children to find their own consciousness early in life as I truly believe this to be the most important thing to human evolution to a higher spiritual awareness and creativity.

Nana believes the lies that have been perpetrated by satan in religion will be he hardest pill for ppl to swallow, even more difficult than what has been done to the children.

Hope they can remember that God is still God and the Teaching of his son Jesus are the way to live life.

That is WHY they are the first to be poisened...

Belfast born, raised and residing. UlsterNI 🇬🇧 Husband to one and father of three. Seeking truth. Twitter exile. #WWG1WGA #OpenYourEyesUK

This is Carl "The Jackal" Frampton (white gloves) from North Belfast. He's someone who my/his community is immensely proud of for all his accomplishments in and outside of the ring.#OvercomingDivision 🇬🇧

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I agree! Teach by example! Then you will never be embarrassed by a child's behavior. Your example is the best teacher.
If the child doesn't follow the behavior they will always know in their hearts, They should have been a better example. Fall back on choices made Great advice you shared!