Only people mentioned by @jfk2djt in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

So this schister NEVER got vetted. The original Manchurian Candate! They’re finally coming for you! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Google Map Obama's home in DC, It's directly behind the Kenya Embassy. Tunnel?

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

I figured it being near the river meant surruptitious comings & goings would be EZ,
especially in foggy weather.

All-in-all, looking BACK on the guy, the gambit,
& how we got snookered...
BHO was a performer. PERIOD.
Would "No Name" or Mitt,
whose son is compromised a la Hunter Biden,
have BEEN FREER of crazy Brennan & his overlords' machinations to cleave us
from the blessings of a nation whose people freely worship & honor GOD?
When the $$$$ & the selection processes are in so expertly sewn ⬆️ in the GOD-haters' pockets, WHAT we have gotten for LEGISLATORS are SO easily bribed, manipulated, fooled.
But now, "in the fullness of time", JESUS said what's said in secret'll BE shouted @ ROOFTOPS, the 1st'll be LAST & vv., and STANDING FAST for those of us who say we know/❀️HIM, will be difficult, BUT ever-so-much-more desired than NOT (Matt.22-25). How BEAUTIFUL that soldiers who've borne⬆️& made the best of many sub-optimal assignments are READY.

(1) Show this thread

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

And Ryan's divorce records were unsealed thanks to the corrupt Cook County family court.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Humm I thought it started November 22 1963.

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Long long ago...

(1) Show this thread

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

https://politicalvelcraft.org/2010/09/22/kenyan-born-obama-all-set-for-us-senate-sunday-june-27-2004-sunday-standard/

Gee you'd almost think INFILTRATION!!!!!!!!!

Kenyans can run ,,,,, fast.

BUT NOT FAST ENOUGH BARRY ,,,, YOU'RE#Fooked

πŸ”₯πŸ–•πŸ”₯πŸ–•πŸ”₯πŸ–•πŸ”₯πŸ–•πŸ”₯πŸ–•πŸ”₯πŸ–•πŸ”₯πŸ–•πŸ”₯

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Native-born Americans only for running of public office.
Just my honest opinion. Makes sense.
And no Dual Citizenship in Congress (well, that didn't work out).
Term Limits - goes without saying.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

"Intel agencies" are counter constitution operations. They protect the corporate prostitutes and pedophiles, not the people.