Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

USDA USDA Rural Development - Nothing good for us .. BBB is all about the Globalists!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Lady Vi 2U to her Publication

B-B-B-Bingo!

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot, Christian, digital soldier, God wins! Follow all Patriots back!

Buy silver and destroy the central bank.

“Rerum Cognoscere Causa” #IYKYK #MAGA TS: @Poppyslovecapu & X: @GIJoey888 join me TRUMPET OUTLOUD🎺

not on your life. its the elite cabal build back better for them motto.

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

just saw a video that biden is offering 10mil for epstein

Only followers of this user (@TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

fuck em ,they lose.

fuck em ,they lose.

A cheeky cotton candy on a stick with 16 direct lines to the Mayflower, so yeah, I'm invested.

Infiltrate

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

What does that mean? Are they recruiting for the ds or the Patriots?

All the global Elites around the world are saying the same thing "build back better" except they're better isn't our better.😉👉🍕

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

yea...No.

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

New WH website...for a new WH and administration?!?! I went and checked it out. They're hiring for IT and web design type projects. Very interesting. USDS = US Digital Services.

🎖 Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in....this time we have frens 🇺🇸 Temp - 1O7 🌡

In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication

usds was kicked off during the bo administration. some actually good some bad.

(1) Show this thread

✝️♥️🇺🇸They can't even build the website.

🎖 Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in....this time we have frens 🇺🇸 Temp - 1O7 🌡

In response Peace and Love to her Publication

oh they can....for millions and millions of dollars. flashback ACA "glitch" website

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

In response Peace and Love to her Publication

Remember the Obamacare website?

(2) Show this thread

Build Back Elsewhere !

Was LeafsNation/30Mag went down in the purge w/Trump and many frens. There are no atheists in foxholes.

Isn't that their tag line for the great reset?

In response LeafsNation 925 to her Publication

yes...BuildBackBetter is great reset....bbb 666 not a good thing......

(1) Show this thread