Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Learn and understand.

There ARE forces at play you do not understand.
Start learning.
Lesson#1
The Qliphoth
Fear them because those who use them do.

Lesson#2
Satanist can be considered many things but taken back to the beginning it is the worship of lucifer the sun god. It is not the sun of light that you see in the sky daily, it is the dark sun that you can not see but is never the less still there. It is called the black hole sun, the eye in the sky or the morning star but is better known to its practitioners as the all seeing eye.
This sun does not emit strong enough light that the naked eye can see hence it can not be viewed through our atmosphere like the sun and stars. There are also other things that fit this category you can discover yourself.
This is what you must be aware of because it is the cause of much of our worlds strife.
It has immense energy that can be used and is not what it seems to be.
It is destruction.
It is being held back
For now.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Truth Seeker Nice post!
Good luck selling this one to the blinded society of people.
Shameful the truth has been under cover for so long.
This meme of Lady Liberty is a real eye opener to why Hollywood is what it is.
Trickery and illusions Changing humans into Qliphoth's. Vaccinating our children so they want to be like part man part female.
Thank goodness God almighty has stepped up. Humanity is out of control. Two individual genders, NOT COMBINED genders.
I was clueless to this information. Now I am not. Phew

Trading genders is a huge part. Most do not realize this even though it is right in their face. Once you know you can easily see it. When you do pass it along, some will disagree but it will still open their eyes.
Keep up the good fight.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Qpublic, click on at the bottom under it