This may have already been brought up and I have just missed it by being away for a few days but if not look into
Meghan Walsh
The daughter of John (America's most wanted) Walsh.
She is the closest whistleblower I have seen to giving the whole picture of what is going on in the "Horrorwood" circles.
M.K. Ultra starts at home
With their children.
Of course it does.

Your heroes are not who you think they are.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I just stumbled upon her a few weeks ago. Been following ever since.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I will never forget seeing that moving when I was young. I cried my eyes out. I even bought John's Safe Side Adults DVD for my children when they were little. I was always a helicopter mom and now I am glad that I was. This breaks my heart if John is not a good man and I have a feeling now that he isn't. The fact that he worked hand in hand with the corrupt FB* really makes me wonder.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I will never forget seeing that moving when I was young. I cried my eyes out. I even bought John's Safe Side Adults DVD for my children when they were little. I was always a helicopter mom and now I am glad that I was. This breaks my heart if John is not a good man and I have a feeling now that he isn't. The fact that he worked hand in hand with the corrupt FB* really makes me wonder.

YES! WHERE IS ADAM?? 😡😭 Save the children NOW.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

John was in a panic when he kept throwing out questions at the sheriff on the Laundrie case. Taken movie shit in my opinion John.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

I saw the panic also. I think we are seeing it a lot now days. Way more than we ever have before. Either they are getting better actors or the panic is real.
As I pointed out when this first started I knew it was going to be something more than a simple missing persons case as soon as I watched the video.
Bad things happen in the desert.
Lots of sacred land out there.

(1) Show this thread