Only people mentioned by @Keepinit4real in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Keepinit 4real to her Publication

I adore hearing him talk. I grew up in the most rural county in the state of Arkansas in the '70s. I grew up REAL small-town southern Ozarks back then... hometown less than 600! 12 people in my Sr. Class, and next in line was the Jr's and they only had 7 STUDENTS AND NO BOYS!
BUT I definitely did learn real values growing up that way like your local reputation for working paying bills etc. In my home county to this day...you can still run a "ticket" at local merchants. If you have no idea what this means...you will not ever understand. This is honesty and character still used as credit...not their shit system! God wins in the end... the truth is God. Listen to what you were told as a child...

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Keepinit 4real to her Publication

Thats excellent ! Someone in there with character and humor - makes me feel much better šŸ‘