I send out love and joy to you. Thank you for visiting me and blessings always. Remember to stay in the moment and EVERYTHING IS FAKE.

In response American Wingnut to her Publication

did the jews write the bible?

I send out love and joy to you. Thank you for visiting me and blessings always. Remember to stay in the moment and EVERYTHING IS FAKE.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

which jews?

good question
but having 3 major relg shaping billions of minds all from the same spot and all 3 thinking theyre right is a pretty effective strategy ....blame eachother and not who might be controlling all 3

is that gematria bs?

i see past your reply.

i wasnt even saying i know its true. its an effective strategy

Only people mentioned by @American_Wingnut in this post can reply

thats it lol. a group not jewish. not Christian. not muslim. controlling billions through those religions while they take everything. whats there religion idk? what was going on outside of that small area of the world ?ALOT yet its not mentioned...

It was never religion.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts